Advice for the Senior School
Advice for parents of new girls to the Senior School
- Make sure you read all of the Senior Gateway email - it will also include Parents' Association news
- Attend every school event you can, even if your child is not directly involved.
- Make sure their school bag is big enough and label everything!
- Don’t be surprised if you very rapidly become the last thing your daughter wants to be seen with – they grow up fast!!
- Get involved with the Parents' Association and attend events- a good way of making new friends especially if you are new to the area
- Get hold of a class list/directory and use it for lift sharing etc.
- Specific Places not to Park: Yellow Zig-zags in front of school ( even if it’s to drop off), Morgan Road (residents' only)
- Don’t try to turn round in Kendrick Road. Watch the crossings – it could be your daughter crossing!
- Make sure that you train your daughter to dig out Yellow Forms from her bag as soon as they are sent home